miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

First English Class

In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at URBE.


Hi, there! My name’s Gutavo Naveda !. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Las Cumbres . I’m 17 years old and i love make music. Im an student of Human Resources , and actually i work with my mother selling New Phone's.
I dont like when ppl lie and talk too much. I totally dislike injustice, and i dont believe in God.
Really, a thing about dreams may be in a big Bussines , earning a lot of money and living good with my family.
I love Childs , i would like to have like 3 bb's and spend all my life with them.
About english? Really , i learn to speak english by myself, on public chats with ppl all around the world.. i meet ppl from Rusia, Usa and Nederland too.
I wish to learn all i need to speak better.



Here, one of my favorite song's, i love this style....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario